Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome - Msg 0

Hi!

Welcome to Exile Island and the Group Princesses In Exile, or "PIE" for short.  The official name of the blog is "PrincessesOnExileIsland.blogspot.com". ( don't think that the capital letters matter.)

I have tried several times to get this information in the Welcome post, but I have been unsuccessful.  So please bear with me as I make several posts to get things done.

At the end of each post will be the name of the Princess In Exile who made the post.

Like this:

~Celeste~

Princess Celeste:  Celeste.Twig
Princess Amanda: SusanBranch.Resident
Princess Tessa: Contessa.Lacombe

P.S.  I should have mentioned that this Blog is associated with the Princesses In Exile on Second Life.  I think it was intimated, but not actually said.




No comments:

Post a Comment