Friday, March 1, 2013

From Susette

 
 
 
 

I guess I have to add my two cents worth to this bloggy thingy.

Yes, that's me up there with, of all things, a tiara.  Kind of hard to be a Princess in Exile if you don't have a tiara to wear.  Auntie Tessa gave it to me.  Wasn't that nice of her?  I thought it was because I'm special and then I learned she gave one to everyone.  Don't I feel foolish?  Oh well!

Celette thought it was hill....hiler....funny that I thought that but I'm too grown-up to let the little scamp's laughter get to me.  I'm much too sofis....sophistykated for that.  So there!

That foggy thingy was scary but now we're safe here...or I hope we are.  The big ones tell us we are and we gotta trust them, don't we?

That's all for now.  I'll get back to you later...I think.

Susette

No comments:

Post a Comment