Saturday, February 23, 2013

From Emily


Hi!



I'm Emily, or as most people say ..."Em'ly"



I just want to say how happy I am to be here.



Or... how happy I am to be ANYWHERE after that awful fog.



I'm not really sure how I got here, but I know that almost everyone has been very sweet to me.



I don't even know why I'm here.  I don't think I'm a princess.  At least if I am, it will be a surprise to me.



Those nice princesses have offered to let me be their handmaiden.  That sounds very important, and I'm sure not everyone can be one.



I just love those tiaras that they wear.  It would be sooooo nice to have one of those.



Oh..



About me.



I was on vacation in the mountains of one the western United States, when the avalanche warning siren went off.  At the elevation on which I was, it was almost impossible to have an avalanche there.



Looking out the window, I was surprised to see......nothing.   Nothing but a thick cloud of ...purple? coming down the mountainside.



This kindly gentleman seemed to come from nowhere and..... invited me into this funny looking little car -- at least -- I think it was a car.



The two of us got into the car, and just as I closed the door on my side, he opened the one on his side and got out.  As the door closed, the car vibrated and the next thing I knew I was on a beach just outside this castle.





The banner said "Princesses In Exile"   "All Welcome."



So I went/came into the castle and here I am.



This is all so difficult for me to understand.

But I love all the new friends I've found here.

They tell me that I have to learn to speak a little louder.  The castle is rather large and I kind of get lost in it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment