Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Princess Tessa Tells All



That sure is an interesting couple of princesses!  lol.  Well, let me explain why.  Meet Princess Celeste--on the left in blue.  Celeste is my little niece, and she LOVES poofy dresses and fairy wings.  On the right in bright orange (hehe) is Princess Tessa--that's me.  Now, you never know what I will be wearing because I am a time traveler.  I know it sounds far-fetched, but I can't help it.  It's an affliction I was born with, and I've learned to make the most of it.  I am quite comfortable in a medieval dress and tiara, or in my lovely summer outfit you see here.  And often you will notice that I am a bit mismatched.  You see, I am a jeweler and when I've been working I may have on one blue earring and one red earring....you just never know.  Oh, you think it's interesting that a princess should be a jeweler?  Hey, I think that even a princess needs to be useful.  And how much more useful can you be than when you are making tiaras!


Back to the time traveling...
When I was young, I discovered that I could travel through time.  It is something that I inherited from my mother, who died when I was an infant.  At first, I thought it was a curse.  But, once I learned to control my "vacations", I found it to be quite interesting and useful.  I especially like to bring useful items from the future back to our little kingdom.  I think my favorite was the toothbrush!  Oh, and hair dye.  (King Tucker says that I change my hair more than anyone he's ever known!)  Well, it came in quite handy when our homeland, Kingdom Phantasia, was invaded by an evil fog.  When I saw it coming, I quickly snatched up little Princesses Celeste and Amanda, jumped into a portal, and we traveled to a safe island where we have made our home...in exile.

That's right, we are Princesses In Exile.  Or if you like, P.I.E.  We have a lovely, if somewhat small, castle where we live and entertain other princesses in exile.  More on that later.  For now, it's time to bring in the kitty for the night and have some sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment