Thursday, February 14, 2013

Princess Celeste's Favorite Thingys

Well....

Hmmmm

Auntie Tessa told us we must be all decorumed and ladylike, and then she tells the world that I like fairy wings and pouffy dresses.

 As a matter of fact.. I do!  So there!

But I like other things, too.  High heels, nail polish........oh my.... gallons and gallons of nail polish, makeup, tiaras, fuzzy kittens, snowflakes that stay on my nose and ....oh.. nevermind.

These are a few of my favorite thingys....

Did Julie Andrews pop in somewhere?

And there is our website at http://www.PrincessesInExile.wix.com/introduction-page
<I know!  It's really weird!>

I do have another really favorite favorite, but I'll tell more later.

I'm being elbowed to sign off now.  I'll be baaaack!

~Celeste~







1 comment: